Moss Products (Plastics) Ltd. provides high quality plastic custom moulded products, design of tooling and tooling services. We supply many industries including food packaging, drinking glasses, sample glasses and high quality crystal clear packaging boxes. Other areas of expertise include electrical fittings, lighting fittings, medical, security fencing products, construction products.
We are certificated in
- Quality Management Systems, Standards and Guidelines BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Medical Devices Quality Management Systems, Standards and Guidelines BS EN ISO 13485:2016
- UKCA Marking to Capacity Serving Measures
Established in 1978 this ensures our expertise is of the highest order. We provide a service from conception to high quality production.
Areas of special expertise include thin wall packaging, two shot moulding, multi cavity moulding, stack moulding, screw thread, unscrewing systems and high gloss finish products.
Our production plant comprises of the highest standard quality in the moulding industries using Netstal moulding machines, comprising of Elion & Synergy types.
The in house tool room supports our tooling manufacture. Maintenance and repair is included in our portfolio of high speed centre for hard metal machining.
Moss Products (Plastics) Limited began its life back in 1978. The success of the business since then has seen it grow over time to now be running over 20 Injection moulding machines from dedicated premises in Kensworth, Bedfordshire.
Moss Products areas of expertise cover a variety of industries including:
- Clear Plastic Drinkware – Re-usable & Biodegradable
- Food stuff containers & Boxes
- Electrical lighting & Fittings
- Security Fencing – Anti-Scaling Products
- Medical – High Volume Laboratory items – Single Use in Class 7 Clean Room
- In-Mould Labelling